What should we do if an error was made on a contribution report that has already been submitted?

An amended contribution report needs to be submitted. Under the Member┬áMenu on the web site, click on the “Amended Quarterly Contribution Report” link and follow the instructions provided. You can also contact us at 800-968-9675 and we’ll send you a copy.